Balance landing should be triggered while running
Okay so I know this happens a lot to many of us where we trigger the balance landing when we accidentally fall off a small hill or a small step. That is pretty annoying. I say balance landing should only work when you are running plus falling down. It's just like how we have to run in order to use dead hard.
On the side note...please bring back where balance landing gave us stagger reduction when exhausted, otherwise its useless...
Comments
Idk I think BL is in a fine spot. It's the only exhaustion perk that inherently promotes stealth. And the old version could easily be abused on certain maps. I'd rather see changes to weak perks long before an exhaustion perk
Nah. Fine as it is.
No, I've had many instances where I will drop down and walk (with the speedboost) behind a rock or something. This is even better with not making sound when falling, just don't fall off stuff when you don't want to.
I disagree, that feature, especially now that you fall making no noise, makes BL fantastic for stealth plays.
i think its fine but it should be changed to where it doesn't matter how far the drop is it just triggers regardlessly since we have all jumped off a hill then it not trigger for now reason
I think it's in a fine spot and doesn't need this change. Also stagger reduction while exhausted won't be coming back due to how powerful it was in many areas.