DC punishment will hurt Survivors even more than before.

If people want to leave the match - they'll do it, not by dc, but by suiciding on the Hook.

Suiciding is worse than dc for Survivors, it results in:

  • Barbecue reveal and Pop the Weasel activation
  • No Bloodpoints for being abandoned
  • Increased chance of depipping bcs Hookings hurts the Survivor's Benevolent emblem (WHY IT DOES?)

I hope, these moments will be looked until release.

Comments

  • You should get abandoned points if someone suicides 2 or 3 minutes into a match

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    You should get abandoned points if someone suicides 2 or 3 minutes into a match

    Survivors can suicide not only in first minuts.

  • @Aztreonam78 said:

    If people want to leave the match - they'll do it, not by dc, but by suiciding on the Hook.

    Suiciding is worse than dc for Survivors, it results in:

    • Barbecue reveal and Pop the Weasel activation
    • No Bloodpoints for being abandoned
    • Increased chance of depipping bcs Hookings hurts the Survivor's Benevolent emblem (WHY IT DOES?)

    I hope, these moments will be looked until release.

    the planned solution to a disconnet in the long run will be to leave a husk in the world that can be hooked so killer gets the hook points, bbq and other things. i'm sorry but what you are saying is a problem is not a problem, it is what should be. eventually it will become only people that have to dc for some reason other than being mad (can't move, etc) and then we will stop worrying about it because at that point the game can be played properly without people just up and leaving the match.

  • If it makes you that upset, then quit playing the game. I don't see why everyone is freaking out about it. If I am not enjoying the game I am in, I will leave. I could care less about a time out.