Played a game as killer, had one instance of rubberbanding on my end (i guess a survivor or two had it worse), and then they blamed me and said i had to be hosting? Said there's an option to switch from dedicated servers and opt for user host??? What??
That's what I thought. Not sure what they were going on about.
They might have got confused by this line in the September Dedicated Servers Status Update: "If none of these locations are near you, you will still be able to play the game and have the same experience as before."
Even I'm still not really sure what that's supposed to mean, to be honest.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's no such option, if you are playing on PC (or Switch), you're playing on Dedicated Servers.
That's what I thought. Not sure what they were going on about.
They might have got confused by this line in the September Dedicated Servers Status Update: "If none of these locations are near you, you will still be able to play the game and have the same experience as before."
Even I'm still not really sure what that's supposed to mean, to be honest.
Source: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87216/status-update-dedicated-servers#latest