How do i become a fog whisper?
Because despite my blitching, I LOVE this game and always recommend it to new people.
Because despite my blitching, I LOVE this game and always recommend it to new people.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You have to be chosen by Behavior. Im not sure if they only pick really big streamers or not.
Dang. I hope not.
Pretty sure they only choose people with a sizable following. I think Paulie Esther is about the smallest following I've seen for a Fog Whisperer.
I have my theories, but the criteria for their choices have never been revealed.
You have to be chosen though.
thought you literally just have to stream the game and have a medium sized following
Looks like a I am having to bulk up my streaming and my promotion train.
I honestly don't know do console fog whisperers even exist?
Most likely not.