Toggle Prestige
I would absolutely LOVE to be able to toggle the bloody prestige to activate on any cosmetic. There isn't really a point in prestiging for the bloody clothes since we have way kooler cosmetics now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This would require them to make an alternate version of absolutely every cosmetic they create. Long before the cosmetic store was even a thing they said it'd be too much work.
agree IT INST THAT HARD TO MAKE A SYSTEM THAT ALLOWS YOU TO PUT BLOOD OVER ANY CLOTHING I HAVE SEE SYSTEMS LIKE THIS IN OTHER GAMES THE DEVS JUST DONT WANT TO HAVE THE HASSLE.
I AGREE it isn't that hard to make a system to allow overlaying blood
It's easy to make it, true
It's going to look terrible
if you want it to look cool it has to be done separately.
then thye could make a team dedicated to this when they add new cosemtics
Wouldn't applying the same texture to different meshes just look bad? That could be possible if skins were just recolor of the same model, but in most cases they are entirely different from each others.
Honestly I prefer the current prestige than an ugly version that can be used on other skins.