Can we get an in game timer?
If the devs insist on telling you to wait for OP crap like the DS to run out, can we at least get an in game timer, so I don't have to sit back and count off 30 in my head, or keep a watch in front of me?
If the devs insist on telling you to wait for OP crap like the DS to run out, can we at least get an in game timer, so I don't have to sit back and count off 30 in my head, or keep a watch in front of me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
30 is only half of DS lol
Do you also want survivors to have you on comms and tell you when they're working on gens?
Download WSplit
Thought it was 30. Good to know. Thanks. But still, timer would be nice.
I sometimes use my Alexa for this.
Works pretty well XD
any way to make the timer repeatable, like a single keyword?
I dunno.
But saying "Alexa timer 60secs" isn't that long, so I don't know why you would need it tbh.
Np, and yeah I agree being able to see how much time has passed rather than just it being a guessing game would be nice. It's 40 seconds at the lowest tier and then goes 50/60 at tiers 2/3 btw