Constantly getting stuck on nothing

Anyone else having this issue? I'm on PS4. Just now, twice in one chase, I was running along a wall and just got stuck on nothing. It happens with cars too on Autohaven maps. It's happens in every single game and I die because of it. I used to occasionally have this happen, but now it's as reliable as Dead Hard isn't, and I'm just so frustrated by it.

Comments

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    Anyone else having this issue? I'm on PS4. Just now, twice in one chase, I was running along a wall and just got stuck on nothing. It happens with cars too on Autohaven maps. It's happens in every single game and I die because of it. I used to occasionally have this happen, but now it's as reliable as Dead Hard isn't, and I'm just so frustrated by it.

    No not that issue ..Im on pc but Im getting hit through many walls by killers M1's lmfao

  • As Killer, yes. Got stuck in a wall for a short time today and got stuck on a slugged Survivor today.

    But as Survivor, I dont get stuck.

  • I JUST GOT STUCK ON SOME HAY! HOW EXCITING. Exposed by a Ghostface who I saw first and stood out in the open and then got stuck on the side of some hay bales for no reason and went down in one. Later that game, I got stuck on nothing running through the cornfield. WHAT FUN.

  • :')

    @meatisadelicacy said:

    I JUST GOT STUCK ON SOME HAY! HOW EXCITING. Exposed by a Ghostface who I saw first and stood out in the open and then got stuck on the side of some hay bales for no reason and went down in one. Later that game, I got stuck on nothing running through the cornfield. WHAT FUN.

    Im sorry but I had to giggle at this. The struggle is real, and so is the pain lol