no dc - but penalty????
i am playing on switch - i finished a game - got killed and hooked by the clown - exited the game after the scoreboard - the typical "unknown error message" appeared and took me back to the login screen and now i have an error message " time out created" WhY???
i got killed by the killer and exited the game with the regular "X" button to get back to the main menu .... only because the game created that "unknown error" msg i got a penalty?
the unknown error message is on switch, since i've bought that game (september) ... before rolling out a penalty feature, that ban people which haven't dc'd, the devs should fix that unknown error message first ... first day with that feature and i could litteraly uninstall that game .... grrrr
Comments
You got BHVR'd.
Don't know why anyone is surprised. We pay for a full release game and they use us as test monkeys.
Hopefully this test gives them the data to work these things out. It shouldn't punish you for that scenario and I hope this is fixed within this test period.
I feel sorry this has happened to you.
Glad xbox doesn't have these tests right now
yeah i hope so too, but in my oppinion, they should first try to get rid of those error messages after finishing a game ... the unknown error message appears very often 6 times out of 10 games. if i get a penalty every time, i am done with dbd lol
i think the main game is 15$ on steam sale?
fun fact on xbox the game is 40$
Whether it's a sale or full price, it's still a full release game. I mean, they're free to list it as early access. That's the state it's in.
Maybe they knew you were going to DC at some point in the future so they just gave you the punishment early. Kinda like minority report (I think, I haven't watched it yet)
The xbox version comes with more killers and survivors unlocked than PC. They only sell the ultimate edition. Still, I wouldn't pay for it again.
Wow. Worse controls and graphics for more money.