Nerfing both
Ok guys I am mainly survivor and I normally agree with all survivor stuff,
But what is something that you guys think should be nerfed for both survivors and killers.,, no negative comments please just a chill convo
Ok guys I am mainly survivor and I normally agree with all survivor stuff,
But what is something that you guys think should be nerfed for both survivors and killers.,, no negative comments please just a chill convo
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivors need actual downsides to certain perks..as for killer, primarily its moris but since it and keys go hand and hand that is also something I'd like to see changed in a creative way
Spirit and Nurse need to have counterplay (guessing isn't counterplay), and maps need to be reworked similar to badham (increased unsafe pallets, safe pallets in buildings) to make base killer stronger, Legion's Power needs to be scrapped and replaced, maps should be smaller or killers should have a more mobile mode (similar to Last Year: The Nightmare). Lastly the devs need dedicated playtesters to give them accurate feedback, and they shouldn't pander to people who are just angry or inexperienced.
On the killer side: Ebony and Ivory Moris need to be nerfed.
On the survivor side: Lots of maps need reworks, too many are unfairly slanted against the killer imo.
Maps, keys, moris
Boom game fixed gj devs