Anyone counted how many matches it takes to get one rift level?
Just need some info so I can do some maths on roughly how long I have left to go.
Just need some info so I can do some maths on roughly how long I have left to go.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You get one experience per second, up to 600 experience I believe, per match. That's 10 minutes to get Max per match.
It takes 800 to gain one fragment, 10 fragments increases your tier by 1. So 8000 exp per tier/level.
If we say you make 600 a match that would be:
8000/600 = 13.33 matches. Or about 133.3 minutes (2.222167 hours)
.. I think my math is right here. I kind of just threw it together based on what I remember of in game time to experience and how much is needed to level.
Well excluding challenges the only way to get fragments is through the XP, you gain XP just by playing matches, however game length and the medals you earn will determine how much exp you get per game, i would say on average 1 tier (10 fragments) will take about 12 games
It felt like about twelve.
Around 15