Totem spots.
Two times in a row on Asylum. My Ruin spawned in the middle of a clearing twice in a row. No tree's, no debris, just burning away in the center of an open field.
sorry for the post I just wanted to vent a little.
Tagged:
Trusted
Two times in a row on Asylum. My Ruin spawned in the middle of a clearing twice in a row. No tree's, no debris, just burning away in the center of an open field.
sorry for the post I just wanted to vent a little.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
does the middle building even have totem spots?
Not that I've seen.
It's fair enough for you to be frustrated - that's one of, if not the worst totem spawn in the game.
Luckily, I believe there are plans to rework all of the maps at some stage, including revising totem spawn locations. But since map reworks take a while and they're only doing one at a time, it might be a bit of a wait before that particular spawn gets fixed.
That's the worst totem spawn with the field spawns on rotten fields.
Yeah, that's happened to all of us at least a couple times, sorry to hear it happened to you twice in a row.