Oni needs a nerf
Everytime I play with this killer it's a straight up defeat, it's overpowered when it comes to his abilities especially the rage. The blood trails make it way to hard to escape him on top of this
Everytime I play with this killer it's a straight up defeat, it's overpowered when it comes to his abilities especially the rage. The blood trails make it way to hard to escape him on top of this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have you tried getting good by making him run into stuff?
Exactly. I hate the term "get good" but it applies. Oni is actually a good killer that gives a challenge and that is rare because any survivor or killer that is even remotely decent gets nerfed to appease the forum cries for help
oni got nerfed not so long ago and you want more nerf nah mate just adapt find hes weakness and thats it
Oni got overly hit as it is..we are still waiting for the devs to keep their word to help his turning
I get your frustration, it's a new killer and takes time to learn how to counter. But he just got nerfed, so maybe wait a bit and see if you just need some practice dodging and joking or if the problem is actually the character.