based on his notes he seems to be going crazy after being killed over and over again and might be a survivor that became a killer as he slowly loses his mind he goes on a killing spree looking for a way out
Why everyone so sure that Benedict and alchemist are the same guy?
As I pointed out some time ago, I don't think that hallowed blight protagonist (aka alchemist) is Benedict Baker. Firstly, Benedict was refered as researcher. He is analytical guy, who study things first, then act later. At the same time, Alchemist wasn't smart enough to realise, that he was able to beat killer only cuz of serum. He became stronger and decided to inject killers with same serum... Why exactly? Cuz he was obsessed with serum and couldn't add two plus two. I mean, Benedict would probably thought twice, before doing this. Archetypes don't match.
Why everyone so sure that Benedict and alchemist are the same guy?
As I pointed out some time ago, I don't think that hallowed blight protagonist (aka alchemist) is Benedict Baker. Firstly, Benedict was refered as researcher. He is analytical guy, who study things first, then act later. At the same time, Alchemist wasn't smart enough to realise, that he was able to beat killer only cuz of serum. He became stronger and decided to inject killers with same serum... Why exactly? Cuz he was obsessed with serum and couldn't add two plus two. I mean, Benedict would probably thought twice, before doing this. Archetypes don't match.
Not "everyone" is sure about that. I think the Alchemist, the Observer, Ben Baker and Vigo are all different individuals, but more from a aesthetic perspective. It's just that the devs are currently indulging in their ambiguous way of writing, leaving no real evidence that firmly proves so or the opposite. And some people care too little for the unseen characters' lore to distinguish this.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you mean Benedict Baker?
Yah sorry but yah im talking about benedict baker
Why everyone so sure that Benedict and alchemist are the same guy?
As I pointed out some time ago, I don't think that hallowed blight protagonist (aka alchemist) is Benedict Baker. Firstly, Benedict was refered as researcher. He is analytical guy, who study things first, then act later. At the same time, Alchemist wasn't smart enough to realise, that he was able to beat killer only cuz of serum. He became stronger and decided to inject killers with same serum... Why exactly? Cuz he was obsessed with serum and couldn't add two plus two. I mean, Benedict would probably thought twice, before doing this. Archetypes don't match.
Not "everyone" is sure about that. I think the Alchemist, the Observer, Ben Baker and Vigo are all different individuals, but more from a aesthetic perspective. It's just that the devs are currently indulging in their ambiguous way of writing, leaving no real evidence that firmly proves so or the opposite. And some people care too little for the unseen characters' lore to distinguish this.
Maybe a new chapter for halloween 2020?