What is wrong with Spirit/Sounds?
I had a daily for Spirit today. All survivors used iron will. No problem usually because I run Stridor. But the thing is I couldn't hear a certain survivor at all. Almost 0 feet steps and no moaning (when injured). It was a Meg. But there was another Meg in this game with iron will and I could hear her breathing, moaning and her footsteps. No problem at all. Same with the other two survivors.
I know foot steps are broken in general since the latest patch. But I just had this problem with one specific survivor. Did u have some similiar problems?
Or maybe I'm just slowly losing my mind.
Comments
Yes, I've had this bug too. It happens fairly consistently. Spirit is unplayable right now. Survivor sounds are bugged. Spirits doesn't get a speed boost post phase. And gen grabs fail 95 percent of the time.
Sounds get bugged after every engine update. It gets somewhat better in later patches. Then they update the engine again.
Welcome to dbd after every main patch, maybe they'll fix them maybe they won't. The most inconsistent core mechanic they have, so much fun I'm sure but hey they made sure oni was working as intented right? Sounds good to me....
the sound "for killer only" is ######### up now.
I wonder why they need to spend this long (more than 1 patch)to fix it.
i mean this is not the first time they ######### the sound up.
they should know what cause this happen.
they should know how to avoid this happen
but they don't.
even after the Freddy nerf "hot fix"
they still not fix the sound BUG which already happen and fix before