Blood Echo and Plague
Can Plague combo well with this perk? Not so much the hemorrhage, but the exhaustion? I don't have Oni yet, few thousand more shards to go, but I was curious.
If not, what killers would the perk go well with?
Can Plague combo well with this perk? Not so much the hemorrhage, but the exhaustion? I don't have Oni yet, few thousand more shards to go, but I was curious.
If not, what killers would the perk go well with?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It works well with Legion, Ghostface, and Wraith. Killers that do well with juggling and injuring survivors.
Plague works well with this perk since typically EVERYONE is always injured. Pretty much makes it so no one will ever have an exhaustion perk ready to use as long as you find someone reasonably soon after hooking your last guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwM5y4a5sOAYou can combo it with bloodhound since Blood Echo makes people bleed more. It is plague though so it's not like stealth is even an option.