I'm done with this game until DC penalties are added to console

So sick and tired of waiting anywhere from 2 to 10 minutes to get into a game just for the killer to DC because they are bad and I lose everything. BP, items and add ons, challenge and daily ritual progress and, most importantly, my time. I had an hour before work and with any other online game that would mean I could play plenty of games. But with DBD? Nope. After the long queues, multiple errors, lobby dodges and DCs, in the hour I've been attempting to play I completed ONE trial successfully. Another one we got to 4 gens done when the killer decided to DC, throwing 10 minutes of my time right out the window. All the rest of that time was spent waiting in the lobby.

Either stop making new content until you fix what you already have or HIRE MORE PEOPLE.

Comments

  • Oh and I forgot. I dodged two lobbies because I was matched with someone who had 800+ ping.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Oh and I forgot. I dodged two lobbies because I was matched with someone who had 800+ ping.

    I just wish the bug where i lose my item when i escape is gone. I once lost just a single add on to a medkit and another time lost a whole toolbox