Aftercare gets my vote. Distortion is mostly a BBQ counter but that has other ways of getting counters, and Breakout isn’t great in any case where the killer wasn’t hard camping since the hooks respawn. Aftercare may not be triggering on every survivor every game, but you should be knowing where at least one other person is at all times in most games, and they know where you are. That information can be extremely powerful.
If we were talking thematic to Jeff, I would say Distortion, since it aids in the whole "Quiet" part.
But that's not what this is. The fact stands that Distortion just doesn't have enough tokens to be effective and you could go the entire match without it activating once if the Killer has no aura-based perks, or it could go super fast that it was wasted either way.
Breakdown's only real use is to combat camping, and there are much better perks to do that, like Borrowed Time or Decisive Strike.
Aftercare is just a million times more useful, giving you incredible awareness after healing someone, and they get that same information on you. This considerably helps out with the lack of communication in the game.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I find Aftercare very useful with We'll Make it and it helps see what my team is doing.
Aftercare gets my vote. Distortion is mostly a BBQ counter but that has other ways of getting counters, and Breakout isn’t great in any case where the killer wasn’t hard camping since the hooks respawn. Aftercare may not be triggering on every survivor every game, but you should be knowing where at least one other person is at all times in most games, and they know where you are. That information can be extremely powerful.
If we were talking thematic to Jeff, I would say Distortion, since it aids in the whole "Quiet" part.
But that's not what this is. The fact stands that Distortion just doesn't have enough tokens to be effective and you could go the entire match without it activating once if the Killer has no aura-based perks, or it could go super fast that it was wasted either way.
Breakdown's only real use is to combat camping, and there are much better perks to do that, like Borrowed Time or Decisive Strike.
Aftercare is just a million times more useful, giving you incredible awareness after healing someone, and they get that same information on you. This considerably helps out with the lack of communication in the game.
It was a really hard choice between distortion or aftercare but I went with distortion because of how many perks it counters.
Countless times has this perk saved me from jumpscare Michael and bbq
I've come to really love these posts. I'm not even entirely sure why - they're so much fun to participate in 😊
This one was quite difficult for me since I love all of his perks
Right?
I knew my choice immediately, but I don't view any as mediocre or below.