Is it possible to release the next tome with all 4 levels?
Waiting 2 weeks for every level is not very fun especially when you gain so little rift fragments through playtime.
It will be even more boring as when all of them are done you will have a long time before the next tome, and these challenges can be done in like 4 weeks
It will be even more boring as when all of them are done you will have a long time before the next tome, and these challenges can be done in like 4 weeks
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wednesday I believe
New Tomes come with every mid-chapter, but level 4 of the current Tome comes this Wednesday.
That's part 4 of tome 1.
I got confused ๐ค๐
not too long before the next tome though
Wonder who this one is gonna be based around
Dwights many jobs? Meg's running? How nea became the entity?
We will only find out in less than 25 days
Poor jake gets ignored...XD
I'm pretty sure we are more focused at seeing how Nea became the entity than how jake learned that being a rebel is cool
Worth noting that there's a bit of space between the end of this Tome and the start of the next one.
I don't think it's possible for one to understand that without going insane with the knowledge
Wait, so we won't always get lore on characters?
So we will never find out how nea became the entity?
Wait, I'm confused. I'm just saying that the next Tome doesn't release the day this one ends.
We confused each other
I thought you meant that we wouldn't always get lore
I meant the new thingy not the whole tome lol but thank you!! I was wondering!! Good to know ill have things to do come Wednesday lol.
Is it possible to release the next tome with all 4 levels?
Waiting 2 weeks for every level is not very fun especially when you gain so little rift fragments through playtime.
It will be even more boring as when all of them are done you will have a long time before the next tome, and these challenges can be done in like 4 weeks
Rather be this way, TBH.