Progress in the Rift
Up there bud
Master chief, do you mind telling me what you're doing on that snowboard
Sir, shredding this gnar
sorry but I don't have something to say here so....
Tagged:
Trusted
Up there bud
Master chief, do you mind telling me what you're doing on that snowboard
Sir, shredding this gnar
sorry but I don't have something to say here so....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've played maybe 5 hours in the last month.
Overwatch is addicting.
I've been super lazy lately, sorry
Progress is real slow when you can't nail some challenges + not playing as much as before. This last one is because of waiting times.
Its true.
(Im level 63 BTW)
Good taste
;3
All i wanted from this Rift is that full Wraith set.
Think i'm at 28 now, the last piece of the outfit is at 31.
So i'm just gonna be trying the last Killer Master Challenges once they're unlocked.
And whether i succeed or not, i'll be playing matches and thus gaining Rift Fragments.
Only then will i buy the pass and get the set.
should of gone with the self care option, one sec making a new account