I can't wait for....

Legions archives. I wanna get as much lore about them as possible. The one thing that they currently have going for them.


Think of it this way : we could potentially learn that the entity is just suises imagination manafesting in her dreams constructing this game to help her cope with a crippling addiction to Yorkshire tea

Comments

  • Behaviour NEEDS to make that Offical.





    Ps. Susie is Bae

  • Their lore is my favorite

  • I think Hag's story would be cool or Wraith. Those two were ordinary people and other people screwed them up. I would actually be super curious to see their past lives or why the entity chose them. Legion is still interesting to see, but you get a majority of it from their bio right off the bat. THOUGH, if they talked about each Legion member specifically, I'd love it

  • honestly lore in general of the characters in dbd (except the licensed ones) is something i think everyone wants but the stuff they have released imo has been super good talking about the archives btw but yeah honestly i love the lore in this game even though we have so little of it also the legion lore does seem like it will be super cool

  • @2LuvRias said:

    Behaviour NEEDS to make that Offical.

    Ps. Susie is Bae

    407d227f7802eeab64827aa1ac4246754ccd2caar1-639-585v2_uhq.jpg

    sonic lois is bae tbh