The one cosmetic that really has to find its way into the game!
*puts his best Boxer-Moderator voice out*
Today, Ladys and Gentlemeeeen...
I introduce to youuu...
The one cosmetic Dead by Daylight really needs and that at best, immediately!
I talking about The Legion, man.
From Susie.
The cute gf from Joey.
Did you guys know which cosmetic she really needs?
She needs this:
@Rizzo said:
That's an amazing work, love it!
Yes, you seeing right.
I don't talk here about Boots, Skirts or Hoodies.
I talk about the Balloon.
Imagine you running around with Susie, hunting David and you would with your right hand hold your knife as usual, but today is ->the<- day!
In your left hand, you hold a balloon that flys behind you.
Comon bhvr make it a reality!
It would be hilarious and a instant buy from me, if the price would be ok :).
Comments
No. Shirtless oni or riots
Edit: Posting the picture directly here:
Edit the Edit: The figurine is a fanart of Alisa, posted here in the dbd forums a while ago.