Sprint Burst has to be FIXED COMPLETELY. (Will not delete, too lazy and no longer a real discussion)
(Sprint Burst is broken as ######### in it's current state. I don't have visual evidence because I don't record my games nor-do I have a recording system but I'm more than certain a number of people have been going through the same bullshit I have gone through. I won't call exploit usage (although it could have a possibility in this case) or cheating because I've been versing countless people in my killer gameplay and I've even see the perk used in my survivor gameplay. I know how sprint burst works, you run and it activates so there's not a lot to discuss there; except the fact that I've seen 10 or more people all single individuals from different games using that perk, running from a hooked survivor (again RUNNING), and when I get to them and they're walking all of a sudden they start using sprint burst as if the perk was NEVER active. The perk might have been accidently "buffed" to an annoying level in the patches as of recently where that crap will happen, and again I'm saying it was an accident so this wouldn't have been intentional. I'd just like to know why the hell the survivors can run away after saving a hooked survivor, just run in general without using the perk, and when the killer shows up all of a sudden that damn thing ends up working. I don't understand this for the slightest and why it's broken is an answer I won't know. But I sure as hell and getting tired of seeing sprint burst used so terribly.)
Dev's, please look at sprint burst and see if there might be a problem because this occurrence hasn't been a one time thing in a match against cheaters or exploiters as far as I know. But please can the perk be looked at to know if it might have a chance of being broken.
This discussion was completely influence by self doubt, a bad day of gaming, and of course toxic survivors who pissed me off and who have to make it apparent that they're "better" than me. However this is not a dick measuring competition so why does any of what they say still effect (affect?) me, I dunno. So if anyone from here on out 1/3/20 takes this discussion seriously and rants about how survivor mains should be praised upon because they're a survivor main, yeah nobody cares, you wasted half your time on a stupid discussion that you caused, and as some of you have said to me "Get F*cking shot in the head".
Comments
Well at least you gave me more suggestions and tips than being a total cuck like a few people I'm reading on.
I thank you for recommending the Blood Echo.
Tbh a lot of perks need to be fixed. Exhaustion perks (this'll hurt me badly when I play survivor again and it's already been a pain for me) are just, REALLY painful to handle most times. Just wish there was a better way though to deal with 99 bullcrap with strong exhaustion perks like SB, other than countering perk with perk.
Obviously lol. Pop goes the weasel
Blame the Balanced Landing nerf and Oni coming out. Sprint Burst lowers Oni's first hit potential, and it's one of the better exhaustion perks at the cost of annoyance for the survivor using it.
I'm surprised that someone is actually complaining about Sprint Burst of all things when people consider Dead Hard to be the most "OP" exhaustion perk, lol. Sprint Burst is a good solid perk, but all it does it help the survivor get to a loop rather than be caught out in the middle of nowhere at a gen. It also has the most skillful gameplay out of the exhaustion perks because you can use it to make the killer think you have Lithe or even BL(depending on how close he is to you and how close you are to a drop).
Right, I forgot.
Dead Hard is only "OP" for people who can pull off timing really good. Besides sometimes survivors that use Dead Hard do as the perk is title, they Die - Hard. (Not a Die Hard joke.)
Most of them waste it to get to a loop, or waste it by charging right up to the killer making them miss a shot, sometimes those people are the ones that really get #########.
Dead Hard's only real use is getting to another loop after the killer knows you have it. I wouldn't call that a waste. I also wouldn't call Sprint Burst too strong when someone 99s it either though. That's just skillful play. Sprint Burst is a good perk with a lot of skill expression. Lithe and Dead Hard are probably better because you can actually somewhat control those more, but they have less skill expression. Sprint Burst is probably the best exhaustion perk(and probably always has been) because it allows you to get to a loop before getting hit. It prevents that first surprise hit on most occasions, and allows you to get to a safer area at the same time while uninjured. People just don't use it as much because it's annoying and you can't always control when you can use it.
People just used Balanced Landing because it made dropping from high places safer, and sometimes you need to be in a higher up location to work on a gen. And then there's the chance that you got Hawkins, where you might as well just ######### if you didn't have it. Now that it's nerfed Sprint Burst is probably the absolute best exhaustion perk(probably always was) in all situations and I'll honestly just laugh if all the killer only players start complaining about it, because they're the ones who caused people to use it to begin with by complaining about Balanced Landing.
I love how killer mains complain about every little decent perk survivors have but when I play as a survivor and find 4 of 5 totems and they destroy 4 survivors with Ruin, BBQ, NOED, Discordance, and countless other strong perks, not to mention ebony mori's ....not a word?.. So many survivor perks have been nerfed into the ground , MoM for example... it's so killer sided for solo survivors. SWF is a different situation but for solo it's bad enough. I don't even really try as killer anymore unless it's obviously an SWF team because it seems so unfair, lol. Killers have a lot of crutch perks so killer mains need to seriously stop complaining and except that they have the upper hand. I can't tell you how many people DC because the game goes so badly in a few minutes because of the perks and add ons with super try hard killers.
There's nothing high skill about Ruin, NOED, BBQ, or half of the killer perks so there's no need to nerf survivor perks that people figure out how to use. To be honest I didn't even know you could do that with sprint burst and I usually don't use it. But thanks for the info. I'm definitely going to see how hard it is to get to work next time I play survivor. It definitely seems situation and not easy to pull off though.
Thank god people run dead hard, sprint burst is actually x100 times better than dead hard.
I'm ok with SB being the way it's like atm. I don't use it because i'm traumatized by nurse (the cooldown bar, the cooldown bar).
Nerf sprint burst? The most random thing i read long time ago. Lol
Nerf BBQ.
I just changed it to Fix this. And I'm starting to regret making this discussion because only 3% of the discussions are actually people who're helpful and the rest are just whiny little survivor mains who feel very entitled to talk about the killer perks being bullshit when all of their perks are pretty much worse.