Messaged about your perk choice?
Has anyone been messaged about a perk you used and got yelled at for it. Or maybe praised? If so which one yelled at, praised or both?
Yelled at: Head on, Windows of Opp, Sprint Burst/Urban/Fixated and Borrowed Time
Praised: Unbreakable, Kindred, BT, Spine Chill and Adrenaline
You can tell each scenario if you want. Also all of these, 80% of messages were from survivors.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I've been yelled at for running Iron Will instead of Borrowed Time(Which I didn't have on my character)
I'm yet to be praised for running a perk
Sorry for the double post. I'm new around here....
A lot !
You run NOED ? Baby killer.
You run Ruin ? Baby killer.
I'm not mad at survivors running meta builds, it's part of the game. So why being toxic for using certain perks as a killer ?
I've been yelled at a lot XD mainly because I use NM. On killer I just get asked if I'm an addict with impulses because I am addicted to Shadowborn.
Doing the ds into head on combo usually earns me a face camp or some salty post game chat. It's just too funny to not go for it if the opportunity arises that I can't resist.
I've had quite a few fellow survivors praise me for some late game bt saves.
Yelled at for Sloppy
One time i got reported x4 for using franklin's demise.
I was bubba.
They had a medikit, a purple toolbox and two keys
And everyone (aside the last guy that escaped via hatch) dc'd
I just find it handy so I'm not wasting time traveling in a direction with a slow killer that doesn't have survivors.