Should Hooking a survivor for 1st time reward a default 25% bonus like bbq.

BBQ and chili has an ability which gives 25% bonus bloodpoints when hooking that survivor for the first time. Shoukd that be given to base killers rather than having to run bbq to get the bonus. Encourages not tunelling and generally less tryhard sweaty gameplay.

Comments

  • @AshleyWB said:
    BBQ and chili has an ability which gives 25% bonus bloodpoints when hooking that survivor for the first time. Shoukd that be given to base killers rather than having to run bbq to get the bonus. Encourages not tunelling and generally less tryhard sweaty gameplay.

    Then why not just run BBQ and get the Aura's as well as the cherry on top. You play killer you should be running BBQ most games, if you aren't you are crap and probably would camp anyways.

  • @Shipthebread Exactly...Why do killers get so much less when not using BBQ. The bloodpoint bonus just seems pretty random to me.
  • @AshleyWB said:
    @Shipthebread Exactly...Why do killers get so much less when not using BBQ. The bloodpoint bonus just seems pretty random to me.

    So Dead By Daylight gives each the Killer and the Survivor up to 4 perk slots they can use during a trial, now all perks have some type of advantage, some have more than others, while we would like to be able to run all the perks, that's where the fun comes in.... You have to chose which perks to run and sacrifice the benefits of others that you chose to leave out. It's what makes the game a bit more challenging.

    Hope that explains it to you.

  • I know how the game works. I just think BBQs bonus blood points is weird for the perk. Its farming perk which also shows auras of survivors. Why do I have to use it every killer game. Sometimes i wanna try another perk in it's place but can't do without the points.
  • @AshleyWB said:
    BBQ and chili has an ability which gives 25% bonus bloodpoints when hooking that survivor for the first time. Shoukd that be given to base killers rather than having to run bbq to get the bonus. Encourages not tunelling and generally less tryhard sweaty gameplay.

    No that you be a bad idea.

  • Look I just want more opportunities for bonus points for base killers. Only someone with no soul would disagree.๐Ÿ˜€
  • @AshleyWB said:
    I know how the game works. I just think BBQs bonus blood points is weird for the perk. Its farming perk which also shows auras of survivors. Why do I have to use it every killer game. Sometimes i wanna try another perk in it's place but can't do without the points.

    You say you know how the game works and then follow it up with your last sentence.

    I want to run other perks than Self Care and Sprint Burts, they should build those into survivors so I can free up my perk slots. You see how dumb that sounds

  • @AshleyWB said:
    Look I just want more opportunities for bonus points for base killers. Only someone with no soul would disagree.๐Ÿ˜€

    Only someone who is on the spectrum would agree.

  • @Shipthebread I didn't say make BBQ part of base killer. I said the bloodpoint bonus for hooking each survivor you idiot. Maybe learn how to read dumbass.ย 
  • @AshleyWB said:
    Look I just want more opportunities for bonus points for base killers. Only someone with no soul would disagree.๐Ÿ˜€

    I disagree . Sorry not sorry.

  • @AshleyWB said:
    @Shipthebread I didn't say make BBQ part of base killer. I said the bloodpoint bonus for hooking each survivor you idiot. Maybe learn how to read dumbass.ย 

    No I understood what you wrote, it's part of the perk. The biggest part of BBQ for me is the bonus blood points. The Aura lead is nice, but good survivors can counter it quite easily, it's not the best part of the perk. I wouldn't run it if I had the base 25% on hooks. So yeah, what you are asking is for the Dev's to give you an extra perk slot. Can you understand how dumb your idea is? Or do more people have to come in and tell you?

  • @AshleyWB said:
    @Shipthebread I didn't say make BBQ part of base killer. I said the bloodpoint bonus for hooking each survivor you idiot. Maybe learn how to read dumbass.ย 

    just no.

  • @pauloandrade22 said:

    @AshleyWB said:
    Look I just want more opportunities for bonus points for base killers. Only someone with no soul would disagree.๐Ÿ˜€

    I disagree . Sorry not sorry.

    I have a soul and i disagree ....

  • I'm just saying it's like two perks put into one. Not that I want a free perk. I made a suggestion because I was interested what you thought of it but i think you'd rather tell me how to play the game. And if you can't simply understand my point then you are in fact a moron or someone looking for drama like a pathetic little person.
  • Points are already grindy for all players. Why do you think that rewarding going for different survivors shouldn't exist. If you think my suggestion was dumb then that just means that you aren't willing to suggest improvement. You just wanna say WRONG to everything because you think it makes you correct.
  • @AshleyWB said:
    Points are already grindy for all players. Why do you think that rewarding going for different survivors shouldn't exist. If you think my suggestion was dumb then that just means that you aren't willing to suggest improvement. You just wanna say WRONG to everything because you think it makes you correct.

    I gave you real answers, but like most millennial's you don't like the answers so you don't accept them as valid. Your idea is bad, we told you why it was bad, stop doubling down.

  • @Shipthebread you told me to learn how to play the game. For you to insult me by calling me a millennial is meaningless, and for you giving reasons for why it was a bad idea you go on a hissy fit about me wanting an extra perk slot. You didn't give reasonable answers. Your answers were aiming cheap insults and that's low.
  • "Should you be awarded 100% extra BP for no other reason than doing your only objective?"

    Why not just say you think the BP earnings should be increased? Doubling it for free is absurd, tho.
  • And if you can't seem to discuss such a simple topic then you are a stain on this community. You insult insult and insult and claim you are right. Someone who thinks lets restrict how many blood points players get per match surely isn't standing up for the rest of the playerbase. I want blood points to be easier to get and you say that it's a stupid suggestion.ย 
  • @brokedownpalace it was a suggestion taken from the perks values itself rather than me agreeing about those figures. Killers should be encouraged to not tunnel because it adds difficulty to playing killer. That was my point
  • @AshleyWB said:
    I'm just saying it's like two perks put into one. Not that I want a free perk. I made a suggestion because I was interested what you thought of it but i think you'd rather tell me how to play the game. And if you can't simply understand my point then you are in fact a moron or someone looking for drama like a pathetic little person.

    I gave you this answer, does this not explain it? I don't know what else you want

    No I understood what you wrote, it's part of the perk. The biggest part of BBQ for me is the bonus blood points. The Aura lead is nice, but good survivors can counter it quite easily, it's not the best part of the perk. I wouldn't run it if I had the base 25% on hooks.

  • @AshleyWB said:
    And if you can't seem to discuss such a simple topic then you are a stain on this community. You insult insult and insult and claim you are right. Someone who thinks lets restrict how many blood points players get per match surely isn't standing up for the rest of the playerbase. I want blood points to be easier to get and you say that it's a stupid suggestion.ย 

    You were the first to resort to personal attacks. Go back and read the thread, you called me a dumbass, I didn't say anything to you, I said the concept was dumb, that's not a personal attack.

  • The purpose of BBQ is to locate those far away survivors after hooking. The bonus bloodpoints is just something extra they throw in. I wouldn't run it on killer too without the bloodpoints. That is why I think it should be made into base killer in some format.ย 
  • And then you got triggered @Shipthebread
  • You insulted me first by telling me to learn how to play the game, that's why I responded in anger.
  • Reading this whole thread.... Okay....

    First of all, the whole thing to encourage killers not to camp. I am sorry but a camper will always camp no matter what bones you throw at them. That will never change. I see so many campers running bbq, and it makes no sense. Look at HybridPanda, who made a video showing the difference in bp, from when he facecamped, and when he played without camping. He didnt get all killed then, but got plenty of points. So whatever reasons people have to camp, they will never change for extra bp.ย 

    Second, there are many perks that has more than one function like bbq. So saying that makes no sense means a rework for all perks.ย 
    And as you say, you want to be able to have other perks and play around with builds and not use bbq, well, if you only play a game for exp, or in this case, blood points, then maybe you lost the soul of the game. Play with your builds, have fun, be the best you can be, and look at the bp as cherry on the top, instead of a must.

    We all want bonuses to everything, but thats not how it works, nor should it. That is why we have to chose wisely with our perks, because something always has to go.
  • @Shipthebread sorry if I was acting on edge, I haven't had a coffee all morning until now. I have a short fuse when I don't get my coffee.
  • @AshleyWB said:
    You insulted me first by telling me to learn how to play the game, that's why I responded in anger.

    I didn't tell you how to learn to how to play.

    As I said, BBQ can easily be countered by good survivors, at this point I think most killers run it for the extra points and secondly the cherry on top is the fact you might get an Aura out of it. We can agree to disagree on that.

    As far as triggered, I don't get why people just project this out there as a way of thinking they somehow have some upper hand, at no point were any of my posts even remotely triggered. You resorted to personal attacks at the drop of me suggesting your idea was bad, I don't think you know what triggered means, there might be someone in this thread that is agitated but it certainly isn't me

  • @AshleyWB said:
    I know how the game works. I just think BBQs bonus blood points is weird for the perk. Its farming perk which also shows auras of survivors. Why do I have to use it every killer game. Sometimes i wanna try another perk in it's place but can't do without the points.

    You can use another perk. Its not that you can't do without the points but that you **don't **want to feel like your losing out on points. I too had this feeling for a long time and until I got all my killers leveled up and with a few perk build variety I hated not getting the bonus points. Now that the grind for BP is mostly over for me I don't mind losing out on BBQ & Chili.