NEW Rank Reset is fine.
The problem is with the matchmaking giving you potatoes on your team. Before I was rank 1 survivor and had to go back to rank 10 and play the worst games of my life. At least now I’ll be matched with purple ranks who are way better than green.
Comments
Meh, I am red rank already cause of it and find potato players
Happened to me all the time even before new rank reset. At least now we get faster match making.
We are two very different people then
No, you will get matched with purple Ranks who barely were able to reach Red Rank, close before Rank Reset.
Those are not good Survivors.
Where is this faster matchmaking? Its even slower than before and I get matched with much more potatoes than before, also much more poatatoe now will get into higher ranks. Looking for quality gameplay at higher ranks will be impossible from now on. Same stupid change as matching highest ranked player.