Is PS4 down at the moment?
Or just me?
Getting various error messages...
Or just me?
Getting various error messages...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Here let me try quickly and I'll come back.
Yeah sorry, I was able to join a match pretty easily.
No network connection/unknown error messages?
Yes mostly that and a few other different ones as well. Sometimes I can get as far as searching for a lobby but then it fails. Same for you?
Thanks for taking the time to check. Much appreciated.
Like I always say, I'm always looking for people to help and I'm always happy when I do. Hope everything works out for you.
Same. This is not psn. It's been a problem in the game for the last few months for a lot of people. Maybe they'll fix it sometime in the next few years
Yes its happened to me before. The problem is always on their side...
I’m on PS4 and always get stupid error messages
After 15 attempts got into the game only to be kicked out with a 8003 error as soon as I started matchmaking, guess no playing tonight