Developers please reply - Oni killer
Can we please get some information on what is being done to restore the Oni's flick capability on PC? I bought this guy two weeks ago and was enjoying him being able to hit around corners. All this has taught me is next time BHVR releases a new killer I will wait a minimum of 3 weeks before purchasing them.
Comments
Dude - there's literally a pinned post regarding the oni flick at the top of the page. Read that.
despite being receiving too much negative feedback they are still stubborn enough to not revert the changes salute to them lol
I know but they haven't made any updates at all in that thread.
BuT If ThEy ReStOrE hIs FlIcK, hE wIlL bE Op
It's pretty sad, I was gonna try being a killer main for a bit but now I'm back to survivor. It's much more consistent.
They just said: "Guys, he can flick only 90° now, the additional keyboard flick was never intended."
And they just ignore, that he got a slowdown before flicking AND the flick only goes about 45°. They messed up the bugfix and nerfed him into uselessness. But hey, who cares i guess.