Survivor Abilities
It would be nice to have a reason to play each survivor. If each person had a unique ability in addition to their skills, then it would provide incentive to level and use different characters for different builds and situations.
It would be nice to have a reason to play each survivor. If each person had a unique ability in addition to their skills, then it would provide incentive to level and use different characters for different builds and situations.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's plenty incentive to play each Survivor if you don't use other Survivors perks. Just play Adept Survivor and BAM! instant uniqueness. It's the reason I only play Adept Killer.
I get this suggestion on the steam forum and here is my answer :
=> It should be balance around the gamecore.
=> It should replace one of the survivor perks. to make a 1 ability, three perks.
Exhaustion perks are essentially super powers. Instant speed, damage immunity, and a locker stun are arguably super human feats.
Sorry for bumping this but I meant to thank you for introducing me to Identity V! The Killers on there are all very unique. It was a chore controlling it at first til I started using my controller. Thanks again!