Will the Iridescent Family Crest Add-on get reworked anytime soon ?
Currently it's useless. I don't know what purpose it's supposed to fill, it does absolutely nothing as of now.
Personally, I'd increase the range greatly, so that his power can be used as a tracking device. This would change his playstyle in an interesting way I feel like. So yeah ... Will we get a 2nd ultra rare add-on for Oni ?
Comments
Lots of Iri add-ons need changes. Off the top of my head: Legion's Fuming Mix Tape, Ghostface's Outdoor Security Camera, Clown's Tattoo's Middle Finger.
Surely none of those are worthy of Iridescent status, including the one you mentioned.
Ghost's camera is actually not that awfull, since it reveals everyone's aura if you down someone while in stealth mode, so yeah ... With how useless some other Iris are, this one doesn't need changes imo.
It only reveals survivors outside of your terror radius, only for 4 seconds, and only if the survivor you downed was marked first. Idk about you, but I get maybe a few marks per game as GF. I don't think it's worth using over other add-ons, and especially not worthy of being iridescent.