Just as a minor correction to the above, the timer is no longer terror radius-dependent - it will now deplete unless you are either sprinting or mending. So yes, if you stop to slow vault windows or pallets, whether you are inside the terror radius or not, the timer will deplete then.
Just as a minor correction to the above, the timer is no longer terror radius-dependent - it will now deplete unless you are either sprinting or mending. So yes, if you stop to slow vault windows or pallets, whether you are inside the terror radius or not, the timer will deplete then.
Oh yeah, I completely forgot they changed that, thank you. So yeah, it just in general starts to deplete, sorry about my previous answer.
Just as a minor correction to the above, the timer is no longer terror radius-dependent - it will now deplete unless you are either sprinting or mending. So yes, if you stop to slow vault windows or pallets, whether you are inside the terror radius or not, the timer will deplete then.
What an odd condition that's present now...
I still don't ever think of a mending causing a down anymore, I just use it as a time wasting ability WHICH IT'S REALLY GOOD AT!!!
But that's how I've always used it, even before the nerf. It's never failed me yet!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, I believe it does, I'm almost certain it goes down no matter what when you're out of the TR.
Just as a minor correction to the above, the timer is no longer terror radius-dependent - it will now deplete unless you are either sprinting or mending. So yes, if you stop to slow vault windows or pallets, whether you are inside the terror radius or not, the timer will deplete then.
Oh yeah, I completely forgot they changed that, thank you. So yeah, it just in general starts to deplete, sorry about my previous answer.
What an odd condition that's present now...
I still don't ever think of a mending causing a down anymore, I just use it as a time wasting ability WHICH IT'S REALLY GOOD AT!!!
But that's how I've always used it, even before the nerf. It's never failed me yet!