Which licensed killer/survivor should get cosmetics first?
If and when the dev's are able to create them who should receive them first?
If and when the dev's are able to create them who should receive them first?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd say Myers just because he was released first. Though I feel Leatherface is the most likely to get new things due to him already having extra faces based on DbD characters.
Hmm mayby caniball or pig.
Here is an idea for Leatherface- [texaschainsawmassacre.wikia.com/wiki/File:Leatherface_Pretty_Woman_Mask.jpg]
And for Laurie, why not make her older like the new movie too. Ace cant be the only silver fox around
There's also the version from the Rob Zombie movies.
(Don't stone me. I know the movies are...terrible doesn't seem strong enough a word...but it's another idea.)
Those movies were horrendous... -_-
Only issue with that is david tapp died in the first movie and was only seen in his default outfits
The first hurdle the devs need to get through before they do anything cosmetic wise will be getting permission to create them unfortunately.
Myers, he's been around the longest (in game) and has a few options for new cosmetics based on movies.
Freddy - OG Freddy would be awesome, and I would put up with being bullied for it, New Nightmare is another option but ehhh
LF at least has alt faces for now, but I super duper want pretty woman LF at some point.
Momma leatherface
Specifically these looks I was talking about.
Michael from the upcoming movie:

Halloween H20 Laurie:

Laurie from the upcoming movie:

I'd like to see the Pig with different animal heads.
i dont want to buy cosmetics for survs ... (im killer)
but nowdays in the lobby simulator works like a charm! love the nurse y "el espectro"