Question about consistency

So when Legion's FF attacks were no longer linked to perks, it was said to have been done for consistency sake between killers. If that is the case, why can Spirit and Wraith see scratch marks while using their ability and Legion cannot?

Comments

  • Differences between abilities. Legion is more "i see you and will run you down", while wraith and spirit are kind of tracker/hunter types. Think of it more as legion is just tunnel visioning.

  • @Eleghost said:

    Differences between abilities. Legion is more "i see you and will run you down", while wraith and spirit are kind of tracker/hunter types. Think of it more as legion is just tunnel visioning.

    I see your overall point. I'm just thinking from a fairness standpoint, which is what I saw as the reasoning behind the recent Legion nerf.

  • Yeah they didn't need to change his FF