Oneshot with plague?
I have managed to trap survivor in the corner as plague while I had corrupt purge mode active. Somehow game registered 2 hits on her at once.
Anyone else had something similar happen?
PC, no 1 shot perks active.
I have managed to trap survivor in the corner as plague while I had corrupt purge mode active. Somehow game registered 2 hits on her at once.
Anyone else had something similar happen?
PC, no 1 shot perks active.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was she broken, or still healthy?
Full health.
Are you on PC? Might've been Dedicated Servers. Sometimes projectiles like Corrupt Purge or Huntress hatchets hit twice for some reason.
Was she exposed? Haunted Grounds, Iron Maiden, etc? As said, could have been the servers.
Like @Spooky13 said, it was probably a issue with the dedicated servers.