Stridor if I'm playing spirit. Nurses calling is great for stealth killers but kinda awful for normal killers. Thanataphobia isn't worth bringing imo, at least not with superb perk synergy.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nurse's is 100% better, but I play Legion and Thana helps me a lot.
Right now with sounds being ######### as usual I was tempted to vote for Stridor as a band-aid fix. But Nurses's Calling is a godlike perk.
It's a tough one between Nurse's and Thanatophobia. Could easily go either way depending on who I'm playing.
Stridor if I'm playing spirit. Nurses calling is great for stealth killers but kinda awful for normal killers. Thanataphobia isn't worth bringing imo, at least not with superb perk synergy.
I do like Stridor and Thana but I don't LOVE them unlike NC.
Stridor is good you don’t need an aura reading perk if you can just hear them