Just a little question about Prestige cosmetics
So the survivor I main is Ash, and if just like to know what order you get his bloody cosmetics in. Do you get his hand first, pants first, or his torso and head first?
Tagged:
Trusted
So the survivor I main is Ash, and if just like to know what order you get his bloody cosmetics in. Do you get his hand first, pants first, or his torso and head first?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@trapped_by_daylight
Killers get their prestige cosmetics in this order, P1 is weapon, P2 is legs or legs + body, and P3 is body + face or just face depending on the Killer.
For Survivors, its P1 body, P2 legs, and P3 face. So for Ash its body, legs, than face.
For Ash it’s different. His head and body are together and his metal hand is a completely separate thing.
You're right. For Ash, it's head and shirt first (which are one whole cosmetic), then pants, then puppet/hand.
Thanks!
Ah, I didn't know that... and by the time he said this I was already asleep sooooo!
How odd though, I don't prestige Survivors except the one I did (Claudette) so I wouldn't really know unless I actually payed attention to it.
Thanks for the clarification.