What is your main reason for playing?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want bloodpoints to get all killers to P3 with all perks. I play survivor only for Kate.
Edit. I forgot to mention that I want to get all steam achievements too
And the juicy bloodpoints, cuz why not
I find the whole hide and seek aspect to be very fun.
I enjoy the game
I pretty much just want to level up my killers. I also just kinda play out of boredom. This game just isn't as fun to me as it used to be due to the overwhelming amount of bugs and gameplay issues.
Where is "I don't know..."?
I started because Friday the 13th became boring. I want to like this game and have put in a few months, but most matches aren’t fun and it seems to be getting worse. The long wait times, the toxic killers abusing every advantage they have, and the matchmaking have really turned me off. It’s a good concept , but needs a rework.