what
ok what
Confused?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
what is it?
the author is a German who doesn't speak English.
The title should be: what have we got
@nyan_painbow said:the author is a German who doesn't speak English. The title should be: what have we got
@nyan_painbow said:
...I'm a white Englishman you donkey
Why though?
This is beautiful
I bet they a filthy sloppy hole bottom
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what
ok what
Confused?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
what is it?
the author is a German who doesn't speak English.
The title should be: what have we got
...I'm a white Englishman you donkey
Why though?
This is beautiful
I bet they a filthy sloppy hole bottom