I've had enough. Windows for real?

So is anyone else experiencing frustration whenever you jump through a window. When you're through you still get hit. This is a reason to very many of my friends disconnects. And the window hits seem to vary depending on the killers internet. Totally unfair, and it looks unrealistic.

Comments

  • Learn how to take every window with a fast vault, it’s one of the highest survivor’s skill cap, and it helps a lot in looping.

  • Welcome to online gaming.

  • Well at least people have a reason to quit survivor and play killer

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    Well at least people have a reason to quit survivor and play killer

    haha so true. Maybe the Dead By Daylight developers staged this to create frustration and make more people killer mains.

  • @YaiPa said:

    Learn how to take every window with a fast vault, it’s one of the highest survivor’s skill cap, and it helps a lot in looping.

    Lol it's more common to happen in fast vaults. Debunked😁. Would not get as frustrated if the killer hit me when I slow vaults. It's the fast vaults that doesn't look real at all.

  • It's funny because I've had swings as killer where I say to myself "ok, that's a miss, they got through that too fast" only to nail them, and I've had swings where I think that it's a guaranteed hit on a fast vault and I smack the windowsill instead. So even from the killer's perspective it's not always clear.


  • @LordRegal said:

    It's funny because I've had swings as killer where I say to myself "ok, that's a miss, they got through that too fast" only to nail them, and I've had swings where I think that it's a guaranteed hit on a fast vault and I smack the windowsill instead. So even from the killer's perspective it's not always clear.

    This makes me wonder if it's something with the windows... I remember on "blood lodge" the house window would always be a miss even if the survivor wasn't completely through.