Tickle Me Freddy build
Nurse's Calling
Thanatophobia
Sloppy Butcher
Bitter Murmur
I've been using this build for the last 5 games or so and I've bodied people (except one game where I got a 1k only because it was a bad map for killer). The idea is that SB + TP + dream world makes it IMPOSSIBLE to heal in dream world, and very difficult to heal when awake. This makes it easy to find people with NC. TP also has a psychological effect on survivors making them more altruistic so they will go out of their way to rescue and heal each other. Bitter Murmur is both for finding survs mid-game and helps with endgame (go around and sleep everyone when the last gen pops). It's quite good, you just have to be good at juggling multiple people in DW to make it work.
For add-ons you can really use whatever you want, I'd just avoid paint brush and class photo because they aren't really needed and they have downsides that could hurt you.
Comments
Just wanted to add, I played a few more games. One game where they got the exit gates powered I slept and injured everyone before they got to the gate. I swear to you I could see all 4 of them healing frantically all around the gate. And when they woke up I would just sleep them again. Only got a 2k because I got borked early on, but it was damn funny to see 4 survs healing THEMSELVES to no avail. Quite hilarious, I wish I clipped it
Freddy sounds like an absolute monster in theory. But his ultimate downfall is the fact that the dream transition is so. Effing. Long.
Yes it does make it hard sometimes BUT the beauty of this build is that survivors spend so much time healing you can always catch 2 or 3 at a time. I've been using Nancy's Picture which increases power range to 22m, which is just shy of his lullaby range. With NC reading at 28m you will get people healing before they know you are coming. It also means they won't really see you when you sleep them since they are so far which leads to a lot of people just running right to you.
I've also seen a lot of survivors panic and try to heal during the transition only to not get anything done because of mangled effect + TP. By the time they start running it's too late. I also had an instance last night when I slept someone and ran with them through the pallet. They dropped it and stunned me but I was on their side of the pallet when they fell asleep, bodyblocking them from jumping over and I got them.
The only times the transition really hurts is on totems or the gate. I posted in another thread that I would just like if his power could knock survivors out of actions for maybe 2 seconds (kinda like Doc's shock), enough for them to treat transition like the start of a chase and not the last 7 seconds of god mode.
thana is complete garbage. if you really don't want people to heal, use the clown perk instead of thana.
1) Not an option for Freddy. Besides lullaby not working with TR perks, he also has a smaller TR than other killers. Even with Distressing it's only 30m which is still smaller than normal.
2) TP works really well for Freddy because it stacks with dream world and rewards you for injuring people without committing to the hook, which is normally a bad move with Freddy because you are just making it easier for them to wake up. When I run TP I can injure someone and let them go knowing that they will take a bit longer to heal. Combo'ed with Sloppy Butcher and the healing gets even longer.
3) It has a psychological effect on survivors and makes them more altruistic. While this is usually bad with Freddy, with SB it punishes them for going for heals. Just healing someone on the ground when awake takes forever with these 2 perks combined. In DW it takes like 15 seconds just to do that last 5% to get someone up, which is forever.
I would like if TP had a better scaling of the effect. Right now 1 injured is 6% and 3 injured is 12% which is very uneven. I would rather a flat 5% per survivor injured. This would make 1 injured a tad weaker but then anything more better than before. 3 injured would be the same as all 4 injured from before.
Yes, DL+BB+mori is super powerful for Freddy but also costly since it uses a pink add-on and mori. I'm also not a fan of tunneling someone to death super early in the game. My build is effective without being expensive, I've been running Nancy's Picture and either Unicorn Block or Green Dress, all of which are cost efficient.
Class Photo is great and all, but that +2 second to transition can REALLY hurt you. You're almost require to run Ruin+Remember Me or Z block to offset it.
I also sadly never prestiged any of my killers. I prestiged my Jake a while ago and have not really noticed any difference in bloodwebs. I'm too far in the hole now with Freddy as I have all killer perks on him LOL.