Sacrificed 3, Iridescent Devout?

Today I played a game as Hag on Haddonfield. I was able to get a 3-man but the last Surv escaped through a hatch. When I looked in the post-game I saw that I had an Iridescent Devout?

I’m confused. Is this a glitch? If one Survivor escaped I should have gotten Gold, right?

Comments

  • The game loves you.
  • It's because for whatever reason hatch doesn't count as "an escape."

    That's why the "escape with new item" daily and adept achievements need to escape through the gate to happen. If you escape through hatch you don't get them.
  • @No_Mither_No_Problem said:
    Today I played a game as Hag on Haddonfield. I was able to get a 3-man but the last Surv escaped through a hatch. When I looked in the post-game I saw that I had an Iridescent Devout?

    I’m confused. Is this a glitch? If one Survivor escaped I should have gotten Gold, right?

    Had the same thing happen to me as well. Sacrificed 3, 1 escaped.

  • It's because for whatever reason hatch doesn't count as "an escape."

    That's why the "escape with new item" daily and adept achievements need to escape through the gate to happen. If you escape through hatch you don't get them.
    No it doesnt actually. I just faced a Nurse and escaped through the hatch with an item and it counted toward my ritual
  • @Khroalthemadbomber said:
    It's because for whatever reason hatch doesn't count as "an escape."

    That's why the "escape with new item" daily and adept achievements need to escape through the gate to happen. If you escape through hatch you don't get them.

    I got Gold today due to someone taking the hatch, actually. Not sure it's due to this.

  • @Aari_Piggy66 said:
    The game loves you.

    I wish.

  • I think Malicious is the Emblem that rewards you for kills, right?
    Devout rewards you for hooks and injuring Survivors, so if you got 11 hooks and the last guy escaped injured, or even in dying state, there is a possibility to get iridescent Devout without having to kill all 4.
    I could be wrong though...

  • @Mister_xD said:
    I think Malicious is the Emblem that rewards you for kills, right?
    Devout rewards you for hooks and injuring Survivors, so if you got 11 hooks and the last guy escaped injured, or even in dying state, there is a possibility to get iridescent Devout without having to kill all 4.
    I could be wrong though...

    Devout gives you two points for every hooked, killed, or DC’d Surv, you need 8 to get Iri.

  • @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @Mister_xD said:
    I think Malicious is the Emblem that rewards you for kills, right?
    Devout rewards you for hooks and injuring Survivors, so if you got 11 hooks and the last guy escaped injured, or even in dying state, there is a possibility to get iridescent Devout without having to kill all 4.
    I could be wrong though...

    Devout gives you two points for every hooked, killed, or DC’d Surv, you need 8 to get Iri.

    alright, then I screwed the Emblem names up. My bad :)
    (this bug never happened to me tbh...)

  • @Khroalthemadbomber said:
    It's because for whatever reason hatch doesn't count as "an escape."

    That's why the "escape with new item" daily and adept achievements need to escape through the gate to happen. If you escape through hatch you don't get them.

    The devs know that the killer cant do anything against the hatch unless they are standoff gods like some guys....
    Thats why it doesnt count as an "actual" escape because it is given for free :wink:

  • I'm officially triggered now. The other day i got a 4k with a silver Sacrifice emblem. Even posted a ######### thred about it. Are you shadow-trolling me, sir?

  • @deadwolfwalking said:
    I'm officially triggered now. The other day i got a 4k with a silver Sacrifice emblem. Even posted a ######### thred about it. Are you shadow-trolling me, sir?

    Tf is a shadow troll?

  • @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @deadwolfwalking said:
    I'm officially triggered now. The other day i got a 4k with a silver Sacrifice emblem. Even posted a ######### thred about it. Are you shadow-trolling me, sir?

    Tf is a shadow troll?

    Lol. In theory, the same as a shadow-nerf. When you troll or nerf as a by-product of a basic procedure or indirectly with the appearance of coincidence. It was a joke of sorts. I know you weren't 'shadow-trolling'. I made the term up just now.

  • @deadwolfwalking said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @deadwolfwalking said:
    I'm officially triggered now. The other day i got a 4k with a silver Sacrifice emblem. Even posted a ######### thred about it. Are you shadow-trolling me, sir?

    Tf is a shadow troll?

    Lol. In theory, the same as a shadow-nerf. When you troll or nerf as a by-product of a basic procedure or indirectly with the appearance of coincidence. It was a joke of sorts. I know you weren't 'shadow-trolling'. I made the term up just now.

    My g if I wanted to troll people I would run Overcharge+Lullaby+Unnerving+Distressing+Calm addon as Doctor.

    You wil fail EVERY Skill Check and they will all cause a LOT of regression.

  • @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @deadwolfwalking said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @deadwolfwalking said:
    I'm officially triggered now. The other day i got a 4k with a silver Sacrifice emblem. Even posted a ######### thred about it. Are you shadow-trolling me, sir?

    Tf is a shadow troll?

    Lol. In theory, the same as a shadow-nerf. When you troll or nerf as a by-product of a basic procedure or indirectly with the appearance of coincidence. It was a joke of sorts. I know you weren't 'shadow-trolling'. I made the term up just now.

    My g if I wanted to troll people I would run Overcharge+Lullaby+Unnerving+Distressing+Calm addon as Doctor.

    You wil fail EVERY Skill Check and they will all cause a LOT of regression.

    I don't play survivor often BUT when i do - i'd rather deal with a one blink nurse than a doctor.

  • @deadwolfwalking said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @deadwolfwalking said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @deadwolfwalking said:
    I'm officially triggered now. The other day i got a 4k with a silver Sacrifice emblem. Even posted a ######### thred about it. Are you shadow-trolling me, sir?

    Tf is a shadow troll?

    Lol. In theory, the same as a shadow-nerf. When you troll or nerf as a by-product of a basic procedure or indirectly with the appearance of coincidence. It was a joke of sorts. I know you weren't 'shadow-trolling'. I made the term up just now.

    My g if I wanted to troll people I would run Overcharge+Lullaby+Unnerving+Distressing+Calm addon as Doctor.

    You wil fail EVERY Skill Check and they will all cause a LOT of regression.

    I don't play survivor often BUT when i do - i'd rather deal with a one blink nurse than a doctor.

    That’s because Nurse needs at least two blinks.

  • Not all of em. I've seen ppl land on target with one blink. Scary #########. Wait till one pops up and pulls you off a gen. It'll make you faint. Lol.