this is how i see oni
I can't tell if no image loaded or the joke is that you don't see oni
Well...this is either OP messing up horribly or him making a joke.
What is the joke?
Must be stuck in a locker
@Mr_K said:Must be stuck in a locker
@Mr_K said:
Or a gen
I feel like I'm getting whooshed here... I'm definitely getting whooshed here.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't tell if no image loaded or the joke is that you don't see oni
Well...this is either OP messing up horribly or him making a joke.
What is the joke?
Must be stuck in a locker
Or a gen
I feel like I'm getting whooshed here... I'm definitely getting whooshed here.