Will the new killer get his own map?
Because the only new map I can see, is the Crotus Prenn Asylum V2.
Because the only new map I can see, is the Crotus Prenn Asylum V2.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it seems that it's the map. could you do some screenshot please ? i would love to see it
The new map is a reskin of an old one, really dissapointing tbh
it is here now, I cannot do any screenshot, sorry ;<
Wow that is disappointing.
Really disappointed here too. If they at least changed the lighting to make it dark blue/violet instead of dark green It would already feel a lot more circus-ish. I hope the devs give the reworked cortus penn a little bit more changes.
People were asking for additions to the old maps. I guess this is the delivery.
Would've enjoyed a full new realm, since carnivals and amusement parks offer so much as a theme.
"Hey, Cote, ehh... I think I can't make this new map for May the 29th...I have only silly looking circus and a building, which has nothing to do with circus" "Emm... Just copy the props from other maps lol" "Kek, okay, b0ss"
I really hope they make an actual map for the clown sometime in the future, cause this is quite a disappointment, really.
I hope his 3 eyes horse and his circus come to other maps, the new map has a really pretty main building, but who knows, maybe we'll be getting 2 new maps! and one of those maps is a new realm
Heavily disappointed as well. They had more time to work on this DLC than ones in the past and we get this. I was expecting so much more.
They should keep this as a alternate map, but we deserve a proper circus themed map with a orange/and yellow sky and hue..
Oranges, Yellows and Blacks is what I think of when I think CLOWN. Maybe some red and purple too I guess.
This is an awesome idea, I hope they rethink their "new map" and come up with a new carnival/circus realm.