And plus there is a bug that does happen with his prestige why are you see two glowing red dots on screen at all time what she can barely tell that it is prestiged on the mask I am the broken arm oni glitch is still a thing and so is floating Oni when being stuned by a pallet in demon dash
Honestly, the new killers actually look good in prestiges. In my opinion the older killers, with the exception of their weapons, look really weird when you finally prestige them. The blood splatters honestly just looks weird on them, but that's just my opinion.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is not a bug report, why did you post this?
I did post this under general discussions so it doesn't have to be a bug report like you can talk about anything in general discussions
It's under bug report.
@Rizzo90
This is under bug reports and the guy wants this to be in general discussions.
And plus there is a bug that does happen with his prestige why are you see two glowing red dots on screen at all time what she can barely tell that it is prestiged on the mask I am the broken arm oni glitch is still a thing and so is floating Oni when being stuned by a pallet in demon dash
And my bad thought I put this in general discussion ๐
THEY FIXED HIS BLOOD!
YEAH!
Kind of they need to fix it on the mask a little bit because it's really hard to tell
If I'm being honest I don't think he has the best P3 cosmetics. I think I'll just get all the perks at prestige one.
But good work unlocking the P3 mate
I'll be honest, I think his prestige clothes are a bit on the weaker side.
He's a blood sucker with a red mask, but if there's a way to fix it, I'm down.
His Prestige needs more work to be honest but here's a closer look
Honestly, the new killers actually look good in prestiges. In my opinion the older killers, with the exception of their weapons, look really weird when you finally prestige them. The blood splatters honestly just looks weird on them, but that's just my opinion.