Does a discussion with a dev-mod-community manager tag,make you click on it?

This is just out of curiosity, since in my case thats how I go

what about you guys?

Comments

  • Yes. It's super interesting to read what devs say. Especially since they nearly completely shut down streams and stay super super secretive. I wish they would continue with weekly streams... Or at least every 2-3 weeks... I feel very disconnected from the devs nowadays..

  • Yes, I value the opinions of devs more than the average "main"

  • If it's a thread that asks some sort of question they'd be expected to have the answer to it has that effect on me, yeah.

  • Only if the title sounds like it'll invoke a saucy response

  • Devs provide much more insight into the issues than just speculation, so that ones a big yes. Community managers is similar. Mod, not so much since they often are on even footing with the rest of us so it's nice to see but doesn't mean more value. Trusted is a worthless tag that just wastes space on the screen and makes useful information harder to spot through the junk.

  • If it's a dev/CM absolutely. Mods generally don't poke their head in unless it's about rules so that alone isn't worth a click.