livestreaming hatch standoffs

so ive come down to the point of just turning on the livestream every time i end up having a hatch standoff.
really great to promote the game.

so many nerfs. so many buffs. but the 1 problem that was in the game from day 1. still there.
i was planning to let the 4th guy get a chance at an escape. but he choses to just crouch walk around the entire map for 5 minute. followed by a 10 minute hatch standoff.

Comments

  • @goldseeker22 said:
    so ive come down to the point of just turning on the livestream every time i end up having a hatch standoff.
    really great to promote the game.

    so many nerfs. so many buffs. but the 1 problem that was in the game from day 1. still there.
    i was planning to let the 4th guy get a chance at an escape. but he choses to just crouch walk around the entire map for 5 minute. followed by a 10 minute hatch standoff.

    all we need is to be able to close the hatch simple as that. bye bye hatch standoff

  • I love sniping Entitylefthand and his hatch standoffs while working. PRAISE!

  • EntityLeftHand does that and I don't know why his viewers find that fun to watch he once had a 4 hour standoff and the one time I decide to check him out he goes into a standoff I watch for about maybe 30 minutes get off comeback and he was still doing the standoff it went on for probably 1 1/2 hour - 2 hours. I decided I'm never watching him again.

  • EntityLeftHand does that and I don't know why his viewers find that fun to watch he once had a 4 hour standoff and the one time I decide to check him out he goes into a standoff I watch for about maybe 30 minutes get off comeback and he was still doing the standoff it went on for probably 1 1/2 hour - 2 hours. I decided I'm never watching him again.

    yeah idk who would watch that. the last standoff i was in was between me and noob3 and i just gave up and let him have it after 30secs because his followers were coming to my stream to tell me not to “waste their time” lol

    meh. after my 4wglf tokens, they can have it :)
  • @Why_Are_You_Salty said:
    EntityLeftHand does that and I don't know why his viewers find that fun to watch he once had a 4 hour standoff and the one time I decide to check him out he goes into a standoff I watch for about maybe 30 minutes get off comeback and he was still doing the standoff it went on for probably 1 1/2 hour - 2 hours. I decided I'm never watching him again.

    I go for his character and he puts on a goodshow. standoffs aren't for everyone and I'm not glued to my screen the whole time, but I respect his commitment.

    PRAISE!