Need to get a timer
after a solid 30 minutes now I am still waiting to load into a lobby as killer (rank 13)
the only reason I know its been 30 minutes is because grandma finished baking her cake
and when I do finally get into a game Im likely to go against some purple ranks.
at least I get to have some cake soon. (but yeah can I get an actual timer so we can accurately show how long the wait is?)
Comments
Time slows down when you watch a clock.
thats fair but its more of "now I can show proof that the wait times are killer"
cause we can say we waited this long or that long but with no real proof noone really has to believe it
and with more solid evidence maybe things will get fixed faster? idk
What kind of cake?
Chocolate but with some kind of buttercreme icing
and apparently I cant have any cause its for an event.....
That's a bummer no cake and you have to wait 30 mins for a game
thats as killer as survivor its like maybe 2 minutes
unfortunately Im rank 5 survivor so....... the games tend to be a bit more on the skilled side and..... Im a potato.... no thats not right... I didnt mean to insult potatoes :/
You didn't insult me at all :)