(Survivor)Early DC's shouldn't be a depip for others.

Dev's when do you change that?! Why do I get a depip if my mate is a Baby and ragequit early?

You punish Survivor where are innocent,because a mate DC'ed because the match isn't going their way!

I know DC punishmend is on the way but when? It takes so long to fixing Dedicated Server(playing ps4 so we ps4/xbox user have to wait)

Comments

  • I doubt it will ever happen on console, they can't even optimize the game for it

  • Agreed. A dc should grant everyone else a black pip if the players can't collect enough points. (Except for SWF teammates, of course.)

  • Nah, it's fine as is. It's easy enough for survivors to pip. You'll probably get it back in the next couple of matches.

  • @malloymk said:

    Nah, it's fine as is. It's easy enough for survivors to pip. You'll probably get it back in the next couple of matches.

    I'm fine with a depip any time. It's not like there are any rewards for ranking up.

  • @malloymk said:

    Nah, it's fine as is. It's easy enough for survivors to pip. You'll probably get it back in the next couple of matches.

    I don't want a pip. What I was thinking was a black pip.

  • Escaping is often a depip when the match was too quick or because of dozens of reasons.

    Emblem system is dumb