Dead by Daylight Gore Version
A long time ago I talked about a possible gore version of dead by daylight. In all this time, would such a version still be possible?
A long time ago I talked about a possible gore version of dead by daylight. In all this time, would such a version still be possible?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe, but I doubt it's a priority. All the balance issues and bugs and toxicity, and you want more blood?
Edit: Disregard the above. I am a foolish wretch who has seen the path. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
Yes. The health of this game has never been a priority for developers. But a Gore Version with new moris animations would be interesting.