"We stan one hook tunnel mori's"...
Is the message I received a few minutes ago after my demogorgan ate people's faces. ??? They stan something? Am I out of the loop? Does this mean something?
Is the message I received a few minutes ago after my demogorgan ate people's faces. ??? They stan something? Am I out of the loop? Does this mean something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i think they mean stanley...poor stanleys face got eaten
It's a ''stan'' twitter slang word.A place where you would never want to go.A place where people overreact to anything with ''YASADSAD SIS SLAYYYYY'' or ''MY WIG JUST GOT SNATCHED''.They said ''We stan one hook tunnel mori's'' in an ironic manner which would mean that they don't like it when you tunneled them after the first hook and mori'ed them after.
Dude. Gross. Thanks for clearing that up lol
Yup everyone except Claudette. I like her so she got the hook.
Ignore them. Twitter people are the saltiest. Mori them again if you see them.