So devs..

1) why are you nerfing killers.. listening to the outcry of whining rank 20 survivors.. if you going to change the game to be for the most active players, look into red rank and purple rank'd people's requests. Because We're the ones playing. The other's are just being whinging little kids.

2) I told my friend's that slow-down freddy will be nerfed. Because all survivors that verse it complain. And here is the nerf. My next guess is either plague because of the "broken effect" or the "insta down long reach".

3) instead of nerfing killers and nerfing survivors. why not buff them? Because if nerfing isn't working.. maybe buffing will?

Comments

  • They nerfed a few of Freddys addons (which he is powerful without still), took out Oni's massive control because it was a Known Issue that was never intended, fixed Spirit up a bit without making her unplayable, etc. I don't see how they are being nerfed.

    I doubt they will nerf any "insta down" stuff considering they took out insta heals and proceeded to add another insta down killer.

    Buffing will just make things worse because then something on one side will be so op that it's not even remotely counterable.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Venoxxie said:

    They nerfed a few of Freddys addons (which he is powerful without still), took out Oni's massive control because it was a Known Issue that was never intended, fixed Spirit up a bit without making her unplayable, etc. I don't see how they are being nerfed.

    I doubt they will nerf any "insta down" stuff considering they took out insta heals and proceeded to add another insta down killer.

    Buffing will just make things worse because then something on one side will be so op that it's not even remotely counterable.

    *Cries in Legion main*

  • @Venoxxie said:

    They nerfed a few of Freddys addons (which he is powerful without still), took out Oni's massive control because it was a Known Issue that was never intended, fixed Spirit up a bit without making her unplayable, etc. I don't see how they are being nerfed.

    I doubt they will nerf any "insta down" stuff considering they took out insta heals and proceeded to add another insta down killer.

    Buffing will just make things worse because then something on one side will be so op that it's not even remotely counterable.

    it seems the words: "OP" has lost it's meaning in DBD.. The meaning of "Over Powered" is it's unbeatable. There's no counter. But everything that is "OP" in DBD is counter-able. And can be won against. It's just people are either too lazy or too far up their own butt to see that it's not "OP" but just difficult to verse.

  • Shhhh, let's forget about that poor soul, lay those poor Legion bodies to rest. *pat pat* c:


    @Deltin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/913937#Comment_913937

    it seems the words: "OP" has lost it's meaning in DBD.. The meaning of "Over Powered" is it's unbeatable. There's no counter. But everything that is "OP" in DBD is counter-able. And can be won against. It's just people are either too lazy or too far up their own butt to see that it's not "OP" but just difficult to verse.

    Since when has Overpowered meant unbeatable? It means too intense, overwhelming, to overcome with superior strength, to provide more power than is needed, etc. But I've not seen any definition say "unbeatable"

  • They changed a few things i understand, a few things i understand but they messed up and a few thing i just don't understand.

    For example, i understand the newest oni flick fix. I understand the nurse "rework", but her base power nerf is just incredibly unfun. I don't understand the freddy nerf at all, because toolboxes exist with numbers even bigger than old freddy slowdown.

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    They changed a few things i understand, a few things i understand but they messed up and a few thing i just don't understand.

    For example, i understand the newest oni flick fix. I understand the nurse "rework", but her base power nerf is just incredibly unfun. I don't understand the freddy nerf at all, because toolboxes exist with numbers even bigger than old freddy slowdown.

    I agree that nurse basekit didn't need nerfed and it prolly makes her unfun. Slowdown Freddy was also unfun... so let's revert cooldown on nurse and call it even :)

  • @silverwolf4455 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/913962#Comment_913962

    I agree that nurse basekit didn't need nerfed and it prolly makes her unfun. Slowdown Freddy was also unfun... so let's revert cooldown on nurse and call it even :)

    Deal. I honestly never occured any problems against freddy as survivor, because i got me awake as the highest priority. I agree that forever freddy was way too strong against solos.